Make time this week for YOU.
Here’s a quick 7-day schedule to get you started:
- Day One – Move your body: stretch, exercise, go for a walk – just get moving!
- Day Two – Let your thoughts flow: try journaling to get thoughts out of your head
- Day Three – Connect with others: call and check in on a friend or family member
- Day Four – Enjoy a great meal: choose healthy foods that give you energy
- Day Five – Put the phone down: limit your digital intake so you can end the week on a high note
- Day Six – Do something you love: work on a hobby or see a friend
- Day Seven – Get a good night’s sleep
Ideally, do ALL every day
What does your weekly self-care schedule look like? Are you prioritizing YOU?
Activating our nervous and digestive system to start the “inner fire” Great for practicing in the morning or when you need an energy boost (avoid on a full stomach and before sleep).
Practice. Breathe. Be Well.
A quote to reflect on:
“When life is foggy, the path is unclear and the mind is dull, remember your breath. It has the power to give you peace. It has the power to resolve the unsolved equations of life.” – Amit Ray
CEOs – May in Mental Health Awareness Month. There is no better time to start implementing a mental wellness program for your team.
We have special workshops happening this month – send me a message for details on how we can work with your organization.
Let’s shift from a culture of stress to a culture of well-being!
Does your team have tools for overcoming stress and anxiety? Do they feel valued and supported by your organization?
In this testimonial, Mark Lancaster, CEO & Founder of EG Workforce Solutions talks about his experience and success with SattvaMe Wellness Program.